Pinned post
Pinned post
Pinned post

also what's up with their accent it dont feel right like I get irish vibe from colin which is to be expected but wtf is jared doing that aint american accent for sure

Show thread

90% the time im just here like ???? what the fuck are you on about??? the rest 10% is me laughing so hard I cant see screen

Show thread

这个对话都不知道谁写的就像嗑嗨了的人说话觉得自己说话很有道理其实都是gibberish的一种
幽默感

Show thread

好家伙整个九月我就bookmark了一篇文我说怎么

I am once again watching alexander 2004 because I am mentally ill

我的大脑对音乐和记忆的association太强了 把那几张专辑翻出来听的时候差点感觉高中生活走马灯一样过 可怕的感觉

Show thread

dude I forget I used to be into 30stm I’m getting flashback

不知道我为啥要用虽然但是 好像没有逻辑关系

我视角怎么好像从中国古代典型君臣关系里转不过来 还是西方历史看少了

Show thread

it’s the homosocial relationship homophobic flavor gay that did it I know

Show thread

虽然亚历山大时期对齐中国古代史应该是战国时代(为什么这么对齐呢因为我只对中国古代史有了解所以一切视角难逃如此框架)
但是这种童年伙伴一起征战最后还能捞个二把手当死了没多久王也悲痛欲绝死了
的事迹简直是童话故事了好伐。。。掰手指头数数多少中国历代开国完就开始磨刀霍霍向功臣。。飞鸟尽良弓藏狡兔死走狗烹不就是春秋出的典故(勾践i am looking

Show thread

感觉不小心看了篇渣攻还有追妻火葬场味的文。。。仔细一想人家都二把手上了委屈啥啊! :Albus_shaking:

你们这群人真是一点不忌讳
全片hephaestion反复:我是patroclus你是achilles那patroclus die first
然后果然早死了
:pika: 谁能想到.jpg

Show thread

这拍的是酒神宴会无疑了但你套个狮子头总不会是……cos pentheus吧也太不吉利

Show thread

因为这些西方(古)文学都爱引希腊神搞得我满地乱窜一下再提日神酒神又微微磕去了一些ER

安灼拉一马当先打破dumb blonde stereotype

why is jared leto in so many sigma filmes* yet he was never the sigma male. what kind of treachery is this

*fight club american psycho blade runner 2049 honorable nomination alexander

they just don’t make that kind of homophobic gay media anymore

看到jp近照吓一跳 感到对我完全失去attractiveness
turns out I was attracted to eric kripkes sick and twisted fantasy all along :Albus_shaking: dudes are so average white guys

Show older
闪站惹人爱✨

一颗温馨熟人星球。This is a small community consists of fans and fandom content creators.
更多关于本站和注册请点开「详情/Learn more」阅读。